The Window Source Basement Hopper Windows in Fort Wayne & Allen County IN
Modern basement hopper windows the perfect upgrade for finished basements. Hoppers are energy efficient to save on heating and cooling, they are easy to open, and they are the right way to let light in to hard to reach areas.
Basement Hopper Windows
A basement hopper window opens inward from the top of the sash on a horizontal axis. By opening inward to ventilate the opened sash does not interfere with the window well.
Basement windows are short and designed for the express purpose of lighting and ventilating your basement. These are utility windows with a beautiful home finish. They close and lock tightly and are water and weather resistant.
These economical windows are a great part of your home window upgrade.
Basement Hopper Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilt’s in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy duty stainless steel free floating concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Extruded aluminum screen rail
- Full fiberglass screen included
- double insulated glass
- meets Energy Star when ordered with LowE/Argon glass
- Warm edge spacer system