Garden Windows Installed
We offer garden windows of all shapes and sizes. Garden windows project outwards from your house. Typically, these have four window units; two ventilating side units, a center unity, and a roof. The center and roof are fixed picture windows while the side units are operable casement windows. The insulated glazed roof is designed to to be weather tight and leak proof.
This unique window style is called a garden window because of it provides an ideal environment for plants. Upgrade your home with a beautiful new green space.
Where Do Garden Windows Go?
The most popular location for a garden window is above a sink. However, our custom made windows can replace most existing windows without making costly and time consuming structural changes.
Garden Window Features:
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy duty solid wood buck frame securely supports entire garden unit
- Double insulated triple sealed glass roof
- Spacious 16 1/2 inch projection beyond exterior wall surface
- Inside wood is 1 1/4 inch hardwood plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- Sashes opens a full 90 degrees for easy cleaning and to meet egress code requirements
- Heavy duty crank and hinge operating hardware on trapezoidal operating casement windows
- Multi-point locking system with easy single lever operation
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior is completely maintenance free
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon